Latest Scientific Publications
- C-C motif-ligand 2 inhibition with emapticap pegol (NOX-E36) in type 2 diabetic patients with albuminuria.
Nephrol Dial Transplant. 2016.
read on oxfordjournals.org
- Spiegelbildliche Nukleinsäuren als pharmakologische Wirkstoffe.
Chemie in unserer Zeit 2015, 49(6), 422–425.
read abstract on wiley.com
- Spiegelmer Inhibition of MCP-1/CCR2 - Potential as an Adjunct Immunosuppressive Therapy in Transplantation.
Scand J Immunol. 2015, 82(2), 102.
read abstract on pubmed.gov
- August 2014, Blood Journal Press Release: Drug Represents First Potential Treatment for Common Anemia read press release
- January 2014, Aram Mangasarian (CBO) talks about NOXXONs Phase II Spiegelmers on Pharma TV (english) view video
- July/August 2012, sp²-Article: New technology for stereoisomeric synthesised drugs read article
- May 2012, Aram Mangasarian (CBO) explains the elegant mirror image technology for extracellular targets on Pharma TV (english) view video
- August 2010, Sven Klussmann (CSO) speaks on Biotechnologie TV (german) view video
This archive contains articles and videos written and produced by persons not affiliated with NOXXON and are provided for historical purposes only. The views expressed in the articles and videos are those of their respective authors or producers, and do not reflect the views of NOXXON. NOXXON disavows any obligation to update or correct the information contained in these articles and videos.